Datacentre Attached Storage (DAS)
Edge Attached Storage (EAS)
Block storage: Robust, performant, redundant storage with lower latency, high scaling IOPs and unlimited storage expansion capabilities.
Object storage (S3 compatible): A cost-effective enterprise alternative to other S3 services
- Plug and play
- Scale fast up and down as needed for the most demanding, high-performance, mission-critical applications.
- Safe and secure – inherently redundant, with additional geo-redundancy protection.
- Snapshots and backups.
- Low latency, high IOPs.
- Cost effective.
- Available in your local datacentre, network edge or office location*.
- move from capex to opex at a fraction of the cost
- pay per use
- scale fast
- built-in management and support with no additional maintenance contracts
- no space, power, cooling needed – simply connect to a network edge or datacentre location
- reuse existing servers/SAN connectivity options
Cloud / Hypervisor Attached Storage
- power your cloud with our Block Storage and S3 Storage services
- replace existing S3 repositories with a more cost-effective option
- deploy and expand your private or public cloud implementations with no storage infrastructure investments
Metal Servers with no Harddrives
- boot and mount block storage volumes
- more performant than local storage
- flexible on demand sizing
- ability to share and migrate between servers
Off-site, backup, storage, archive
- S3 compatible storage service
- Competitive pricing
- Pay per use
Current availability locations
- Sydney Equinix Datacentres (SY1 – SY5): connect via Equinix Fabric or Datacentre cross-connect
- Other on-net datacentres (please inquire)
- Sydney Metro: connect via dark fibre to storage pop